I know you have all watched a reality show at one time or another and thought to yourself, I can do that! Well here is your chance more importantly it is about Technology! Right now we are looking for folks like you to share your IT journey with the world. Right now casting is going on, and they are looking for candidates:
- Are you Planning your next career move?
- Are you looking for a new technology-focused career?
- Does your career trajectory need a boost?
- Have you been looking for a job in the IT industry without much success?
- Are you a graduating technology student who is looking for a job?
- Have you considered entering the Microsoft Certified Masters program?
- Are you looking to develop applications for Azure and Windows Phone 7?
If one of these situations sounds familiar, then we want you to apply for Career Factor, an online reality show beginning in January 2011. Microsoft will select 9 dynamic individuals and provide them with training, certification and other learning resources as they attempt to meet a career-related goal. Their efforts will be captured in blog posts, videos, and interactions with the Microsoft community through social media and digital media. The show will run until May 2011, culminating in a free trip to TechEd North America.
If you are selected to be profiled in this online reality show, you will have access to Microsoft’s resources as we help you achieve your goals and be in the spotlight in a highly visible Microsoft campaign.
For more information about the campaign and application process, please visit Casting Call: Microsoft Career Factor