If you have System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 then you know the wealth of data the tool provides. However, getting a quick look into the data is not always the easiest. Guess what? The SCCM 2007 Dashboard is here to help! In this screencast you will take a look at configuring this great, new, FREE tool.
The SCCM 2007 Dashboard was just released, and it provides several key benefits:
- Actionable information out of the box. The dashboard comes with a wide range of valuable, built-in reports that IT managers can access without using the Configuration Manager console.
- Centralized, near-real-time access to key information. The graphical dashboard lets customers view any Configuration Manager data set in near-real time—without leaving their desk.
- Easy to build and configure. The dashboard’s wizard-based tools let customers easily create new dashboards in minutes.
- Easy to customize. The dashboard can be customized easily to meet the needs of different departments and other groups. Any data set in the Configuration Manager database can be presented on the dashboard, in chart, gauge, and table formats.
- Flexible & interactive. Users can easily filter data and create ad hoc, custom views. Filters allow users to quickly drill down from high-level to more specific data.
Get it at: http://www.microsoft.com/cmd