Jon Box one of my teammates sent me a great little article talking about Windows 7 deployments.
Click here to read the article: Survey: 41 percent of IT admins to adopt Windows 7 by 2010
Here is a quick part of the article about what the surveyed IT Admins thought the biggest barriers for deployment are:
- Time and Resources: 42.7 percent
- Application Compatibility: 39.1 percent
- OS Deployment / Migration: 8.4 percent
- Hardware Support: 7.5 percent
- Migration of User Settings: 2.2 percent
So what do you think when are you planning to deploy Windows 7, what are your barriers?