Alright Keith and I are at it again and this time we want to give away the cool stuff like a:
Okay do I have your attention now?
As some of you may recall we had a contest last time just for the MVP’s and a lot of you wanted in on the contest. So guess what we listened and you’re in! We have decided to have another contest, and for this contest there is no MVP qualification necessary!!
To enter you just need to be a technology professional and enthusiast from the U.S. In fact we asked our legal team to see if we could exclude MVP’s this time, but they said Keith and I were being mean, and that was coming from lawyers. :-) Just kidding.
So if you are a technology professional and enthusiast all you have to create for us is a screencast video that will showcase:
Why Windows 7 is the clear choice over Linux and OS X!
So your saying to yourself I can do that how do I enter, keep reading!
The screencasts entries will be judged by a blue ribbon group of IT Pro superstars and will be judged on Creativity, Presentation, Inclusion of Microsoft Technologies and Effective demonstration of Windows 7 value.
Here are the prizes:
- Grand Prize – Lenovo ThinkPad T61p notebook computer
- First Place – 60GB XBOX 360 game console
- Second Place – 120GB Zune media player
- Third Place – 8GB Zune Media player
So what do you have to do to enter?
- Create a Screencast before April 30th and…
- Drop the screencast at your favorite location, so we can download it (Remember it has to be Silverlight Compatible).
- Send me an email with:
- Your name
- Email Address
- Link to your the Screencast
*No Purchase Necessary. Open only to technology professional and enthusiasts of the 50 US States (includes D of C). Game ends April 30, 2009. For full rules click HERE.