This is the year of launch events!!! We have another fantastic product set launching this year in addition to Windows Server 2008. We are also launching Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. For those of you not familiar with Microsoft Dynamics, it is a line of integrated, adaptable business management solutions that enable your people to make important business decisions with confidence, in short this is our CRM application suite. The events will show how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live can help you:
- Gain clear visibility into your sales pipeline, improve revenue forecasts and more quickly adjust your sales approach to take advantage of changing market conditions.
- Reduce your sales cycles and increase close rates using established best practices and streamlined sales processes.
- Accurately measure your marketing impact on your sales pipeline while increasing the relevance of your sales response.
- Respond quickly to customer demands and stay connected with access to customer data from virtually anywhere, on any device or browser.
- Make smarter business decisions with real-time business metrics.
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention rates with built-in workflow functionality that helps you provide a consistent customer experience.
- Get Employees up-to -speed and productive fast with little or no training using the familiar interface that works like Microsoft Office..
You’ll also be some of the first to see the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 as well as the groundbreaking Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, a new software-as-a-service solution hosted by Microsoft. Whether you want to deploy CRM in-house on your own servers or online hosted by Microsoft, Dynamics can help you spend more time focusing on results and less time worrying about the technology used to manage customer relationships.
To register for an event click here: Register for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Launch Event
Here is the schedule of the events: