Do the following questions apply to you:
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
If you answered yes to those questions, then I strongly encourage you in learning more about Momentum program. You can see a quick video here: Stories of IT Pros adopted new technologies through Momentum.
Momentum is a Microsoft sponsored program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance in their careers The program offers several benefits. Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access to the following benefits free of charge for one year:
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums
- TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- PSS Support Requests
- Webcasts & Architectural Reviews with Product Teams (Selected Projects)
Sounds good right? Well there is also some exposure for you and your company. As a Momentum participant you will be offered the chance to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide. You will be able to spread the word via: blogs, TechNet, community web-sites, user groups, events, etc. The program currently only supports the technologies listed below:
- Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008
- Forefront Edge (ISA)
- Forefront Client & Server
- Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 or Windows Server Virtualization
- Windows Vista
- MOSS 2007
- System Center
- Windows PowerShell
- Network Access Protection
Even if you are outside of U.S., I can help you connect with your local resources(like Arlindo Alves in Belgium) to be a successful participant in the Momentum program.