We all want some L-O-V-E!!! (Warning: high cheese factor to follow!)
L is for LAUNCH! I do not know if you have heard but we are having these “little" events in January launching:?
O is for Microsoft Office System 2007
V is for Windows Vista
E is for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
That’s right folks! Microsoft Across America is coming to your town to talk about the most exciting product launch in our industry and Microsoft’s history! The launch events are going to be a lot of fun and free! They are also going to be all day, so check out the main launch page.
So what I am a going to be talk about? I will be delivering the Microsoft Across America Launch Event – IT Professional Track.
This session will befocusing on:
- The new management features and operational efficiencies in Windows Vista that can help your IT department save money.
- The installation options for Exchange Server 2007.
- How to secure your computing infrastructure against malware threats with Windows Vista, Network Access Protection, Exchange Hosted Services, Antigen, Outlook,® and Forefront Client.
Where am I going to be?
- January 16, 2007, Memphis, TN at the Memphis Marriott on Thousand Oaks
- January 18, 2007, Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- January 23, 2007, Cleveland, OH at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
- January 25, 2007, Columbus, OH at the Columbus, A Renaissance Hotel
- January 30, 2007, Louisville, KY at the Hyatt Regency Louisville
- February 1, 2007, Loveland, OH (just outside of Cincinnati) at the Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center
What if my city is not listed? Not to worry click here to find all the city nearest to you: http://technetevents.com/mhester
Better yet folks….Make a full day of it!
The Microsoft Across America Launch Event is a full day event with tracks* for partners, small businesses, developers and IT executives. Visit the Launch Event home page for more information.
Register now!!! Space is limited and we are expected to fill the rooms!! Get ready for a new day!