The marketing people here at Microsoft, have asked me to advertise a new series of BI webcasts using SQL Server 2005. So, to oblige, here is their spiel:
“Your business intelligence (BI) applications need to integrate seamlessly into your overall application infrastructure to deliver real competitive advantage. Are you thinking about how to leverage your existing investment in BI and without sacrificing the ability to extend and add cutting-edge functionality? Is developing BI applications and managing them across multiple data platforms and tools becoming a complex and costly venture? Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is around the corner, delivering its enterprise-class BI platform with rich and powerful integration, analysis, and reporting functionality.
Tune in to this series as we show you how to:
- Take advantage of high-availability features in SQL Server 2005 BI
- Increase SQL Server 2005 BI application performance using the new scalability features
- Use the single management shell and new features to easily manage and deploy BI applications
- Extend the functionality of SQL Server 2005 BI applications using the .NET Framework
- Develop rich applications on top of SQL Server 2005 BI platform using ADOMD.net, XML and the new management object model
- Add reporting functionality to any application by easily embedding Report Controls in your applications
- Use the SQL Server data mining to plug in your own data mining algorithms
Through interactive presentations and end-to-end scenario demonstrations, this series provides you with the knowledge you need to develop and implement easy-to-manage, adaptive BI application architecture. The powerful SQL Server 2005 BI platform will help you keep pace with the evolving needs of your organization.
Bonus: Attend any live webcast in this series to qualify to win a Portable Media Center (official rules) pre-loaded with our best webcasts.”