This post concludes the series that started here.
Over the past few weeks I’ve presented a overview of my journey constructing a DFSR debug log parser for Microsoft Message Analyzer. The series table of contents is –
- Part 1, Introduction
- Part 2, Timestamps and Simple DFSR Debug Log Messages
- Part 3, DFSR Debug Log Analysis Grid Layout
- Part 4, DFSR Debug Log Headers
- Part 5, Parsing Multi-line Messages
- Part 6, Parsing Specific Multi-line Messages
- Part 7, Dealing with Message Analyzer Limitations
- Part 8, DFSR Debug Log Charts
Message Analyzer DFSR Debug Log Assets
You may download the parser, analysis grid layout and charts I’ve created here.
A future version of Message Analyzer may include these.