One of the reasons why smaller organisation don't have access to the latest and greatest cost saving technologies (like their bigger cousins) is because they simply don't have the time or money to invest in it in the first place … enter Business Productivity Online Services.
BPOS is the best and easiest way of getting access to the cost saving MS productivity suite that I use myself every day and finally its available for people in the UK to purchase and start using.
BPOS includes (£10.04 per user per month):
· Exchange Online (£6.69 per user per month)
· SharePoint Online (£4.85 per user per month)
· Office Communications Online (£1.67 per user per month)
· Office Live Meeting (£3.01 per user per month)
· Deskless worker (£1.34 per user per month)
If you are interested (and you should be – its very cheap), I recommend you contact one of the UK BPOS partners or sign up on http://www.microsoft.com/online/en-gb/default.mspx. If you are planning on doing 25 users or more (perhaps a 25 user pilot) then I certainly recommend you make contact as their might be something else we can do 🙂
Two important points for any small business reading this
- By the end of the week you could be using the same technology as your ‘bigger cousins’ in Enterprise. Making your act and respond like a big organisation (in a good way).
- People need to save money and they need to save money now. Using BPOS gives you access to the cost saving technology (Livemeeting is an excellent example of this) without any deployment delays.
Credit cards at the ready then !