Well, at least the basics are on this blog post for a start 🙂
Scott Schnoll spent new year's eve putting together this excellent post on
- Exchange 2007 editions - What's the difference?
- Licensing - What different licenses are available now?
- 32bit vs 64bit - Why have we done this?
- Virtualisation - Will we support Exchange 2007 in a virtual environment?
- Evals and Product Keys - Can I move from trial to retail?
- What's missing from the 32bit version of Exchange?
- Final Build Number - What was it in the end?
- Downloading - ISOs and EXEs
Excellent post Scott!, all the information is probably out there already but this sums it up nicely!