Well, at least the basics are on this blog post for a start
Scott Schnoll spent new year’s eve putting together this excellent post on
- Exchange 2007 editions – What’s the difference?
- Licensing – What different licenses are available now?
- 32bit vs 64bit – Why have we done this?
- Virtualisation – Will we support Exchange 2007 in a virtual environment?
- Evals and Product Keys – Can I move from trial to retail?
- What’s missing from the 32bit version of Exchange?
- Final Build Number – What was it in the end?
- Downloading – ISOs and EXEs
Excellent post Scott!, all the information is probably out there already but this sums it up nicely!