Microsoft UK has now entered its ‘season of launch’ and this started yesterday with the press launch of Exchange 2007, Windows Vista and Office 2007.
More importantly for Exchange people, Exchange 2007 is now on the price list so its only a while until we RTM (release to manufacturing) followed by availability of media. I will keep you updated as we progress 🙂
On the price list, you will now see we have added the following
- Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise CAL with services Promo 2007
- Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise CAL with services
- Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise CAL without services
- Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edititon
- Exchange Server 2007 External Connector
- Exchange Server 2007 Standard CAL
- Exchange Sercer 2007 Standard Edition
- Forefront Security Exchange Server
Also worth noting are the following promotions
- Exchange Server 2007 CAL and Windows Server 2003 CAL Promotion for Select Customers – As a limited time offer from November 1, 2005 to June 30, 2007, Select customers are eligible to acquire L&SA for Exchange Server 2007 CAL and Windows Server 2003 CAL together and benefit from potential savings compared to acquiring L&SA for the individual CALs.
- Step-up license available from Exchange Server Standard to Exchange Server Enterprise – Organisations with Software Assurence, Upgrade Advantage or Enterprise Agreement can upgrade from their current standard server license to enterprise.