As a user of Outlook 2007, I have subscribed to a number of RSS feeds which allows me to stay on the pulse with what’s happening in the world of Microsoft as well a few other things outside of Microsoft (how did we ever live with RSS?)
Improvements and fixes include
- Microsoft Outlook Improvements: Resolves issues relating to error code 85010014.
- Proxy/DTPT interaction Improvements: Improved auto configuration of device Connection Manager settings when desktop has no proxy path to the internet.
- Improved Desktop Pass Thru behaviour with ISA proxy failures.
- Partnership improvements: Better resolution of multiple devices with the same name syncing with the same desktop.
- Connectivity Improvements: Better handling of VPN clients (resolve unbinding of protocols from our RNDIS adapter). New auto detection of connectivity failure with user diagnostic alerts.
If you don’t have Vista and therefore don’t have the new sync manager then get yourself over to the website above and download Active Sync 4.2