Windows Enterprise Marketing team invites you to register for the upcoming IDG CIO Virtual Briefing Center session on January 24th, 9am PST - "Today's Flexible Workstyles: Get Ready Now with Windows 7 Enterprise".
In the keynote customer panel, we are sitting down with Kevin Sturgill, Director of Business Computing Services, TECO Energy, to discuss TECO's recent move to modern desktops with Windows 7 Enterprise. He will be joined by Jane Boulware, General Manager, Windows Client and Stephen Rose, Worldwide IT Pro Community Manager, Windows Commercial where they will discuss the insights, best practices and valuable deployment tools customers can use to ensure a smooth migration. Audience will be able to access other videos, case studies, white papers and download a free Windows 7 Deployment Fundamentals for IT Pros e-Book.
- IT Decision Makers
- IT Managers & Professionals
Keynote panelists include:
- Kevin Sturgill, Director of Business Computing Services, TECO Energy. Kevin is responsible for the Service Desk, Desktop Configuration and Support and Security Administration. His passion at work is to help people grow and develop through coaching and encouraging. He has seen that by challenging team members to get out of their comfort zone they expand their capabilities and are more engaged at work and home. His team recently completed a successful upgrade to Windows 7 on the company's 3,000+ desktop/laptop computers.
- Jane Boulware, General Manager, Windows Client, Microsoft. As General Manager of the Windows Client business, Jane is responsible for the long-term success of the Windows business within the US sales and marketing subsidiary. In this role, Jane defines the business, sales and marketing strategy, programs and offers that meet the needs of US-based sales and technical groups, customers, and business partners. Jane is responsible for the successful adoption of Windows 7, MDOP and IE9 for small business, mid-market, OEM, Public Sector and Enterprise customers.
- Stephen Rose, Worldwide IT Pro Community Manager, Windows Commercial, Microsoft. Stephen is the Worldwide IT Pro Community Manager for Windows Commercial. Stephen spent 15 years running his own IT consulting company and has been a MCT and MCSE since NT 4.0. Before joining Microsoft he was a two-time Microsoft MVP and the Senior Tech Correspondent for Fast Company Magazine. Currently, he manages the vehicles that reach 1 in3 of the 22m Desktop IT pros worldwide every month.
- Stan Gibson, Sr. Managing Editor of Custom Solutions, IDG. Prize-winning writer and editor with talent for spotting trends, developing strategy and implementing plans. Stan has established strong rapport with senior industry leaders through landmark series of CEO interviews; experienced keynote speaker and panel moderator at national and international conferences.