Le guide de sécurité pour Hyper-V est sorti. Il est disponible sur http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=140066.
Voici la description complète du guide (en anglais).
The Hyper-V Security Guide is designed to provide your customers with guidance, instructions, and recommendations to help them further elevate the security of virtualized Windows Server® environments and address their business-critical needs.
Here’s your chance to help your customers efficiently manage the security of their virtualized environments. Get all the details about the guide by visiting the Hyper-V Security Guide page on TechNet.
The Hyper-V Security Guide provides the following information to address security concerns about server virtualization:
- Hardening the Hyper-V role. Prescriptive guidance for hardening the Hyper-V role, including several best practices for installing and configuring Hyper-V with a focus on security. These best practices include measures for reducing the attack surface of Hyper-V as well as recommendations for properly configuring secure virtual networks and storage devices.
- Delegating virtual machine management. Prescriptive guidance to help IT professionals safely and securely delegate administrative access to virtual machine resources using tools such as System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- Protecting virtual machines. Prescriptive guidance for securing virtual machine resources, including best practices and detailed steps for protecting virtual machines by using a combination of file system permissions, encryption, and auditing.
This Solution Accelerator provides the following important benefits to help your customers:
- Secure deployment. The recommendations in this guide will help customers securely deploy applications on the Microsoft virtualization platform with confidence.
- Comprehensive. This guide was written to address key security concerns around server virtualization.
- Thoroughly tested. All security recommendations have been fully tested in Microsoft labs.
- Free. The Hyper-V Security Guide is free on the Microsoft Download Center.