The Solution Accelerator team has released a new guide: Dynamic Data Center.
The design process in the free Infrastructure Planning and Design Guide for the Dynamic Data Center allows your organization to strategically plan a Dynamic Data Center infrastructure that is designed for ease of manageability. Key benefits of the guide include:
- The infrastructure is designed using best practices to reduce the administrative burden of managing the Dynamic Data Center infrastructure.
- A single set of requirements is tracked throughout the entire design process and then transferred to the appropriate supporting Infrastructure Planning and Design guides.
- The infrastructure design of the virtualization hardware and the management software includes guidance on determining the scaling and architectural limits of each component.
With this guide, you can design a Dynamic Data Center infrastructure that will allow your organization to be responsive to changing market conditions by presenting new ways to develop, deliver, deploy, and manage applications and IT infrastructures.
Strategically planning your infrastructure can help you avoid problems before they begin, allowing your organization to operate more efficiently, while saving you time and money.
· Download the IPD Guide for the Dynamic Data Center. Learn more about IPD guides for Virtualization and System Center.
· Download other best practices from the Infrastructure Planning and Design series for products such as Windows Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V, SQL Server 2008, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, System Center, and much more at the IPD home page on TechNet.
· Check out other Solution Accelerators.