In case you’re on the MAP tool beta before for the version 3.0, you should already have received a notification to join the Private Beta for MAP 3.1 slated to release in June 2008. This MAP 3.1 beta will include the much anticipated Hyper-V modeling and assessment for server virtualization.
Due to massive demand, we are soon going to reach the capacity limit of this Private Beta.
If you have not joined yet, please follow the 5-step process here to apply.
- Visit the Connect site: http://connect.microsoft.com
- Enter Invitation Code: MP31-GT76-X98X
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions
- Wait for a notificiation email in the next few weeks for the Download Instructions
- Try out MAP 3.0 RTM version to take a quick test drive: http://www.microsoft.com/MAP
- The current release already support Virtual Server 2005 R2 assessments.
Baldwin Ng (Sr. Product Manager, Microsoft Assessment and Planing Tool)