Are you ready to take on the challenge? The world is buzzing about virtualization. Most people equate virtualization with machine virtualization. They hail virtualization’s impact on server consolidation and its respective cost savings. And they should. But machine virtualization is not the whole story; virtualization is much bigger than that.
But what’s Virtualization without Security?
Virtualization & Security Day 2010 promises to deliver deep technical content that will give you a 360° understanding of the underlying technologies.
Date: December 9, 2010 ( Thursday )
Who should attend: IT Managers, IT Professionals, Datacenter Administrators, Security Engineers, Virtualization Administrators and Infrastructure Architects
Registration: Send your details to email@example.com (Name, Position, Company name, Email, Contact number)
Stand a chance to win a Windows Phone 7 device if you register & attend this event!!!
1. Hyper-V R2: Zero to Hero
2. Step by Step to Live Migration
3. Best Practises of virtualizing Microsoft applications
4. Microsoft Security Roadmap
5. Securing MS Exchange Server and Sharepoint with Forefront
1. Noel Teng, Principal Technolgy Specialist, Microsoft Malaysia
2. Ho Xu-Zonne, Technology Solutions Manager, Microsoft Malaysia
3. Poo Ching Loong, Consultant, Max Solutions
4. Clement Arul, Chief Technology Officer, DM Solutions
Reserve your seat today to avoid disappointment.
A big from bottom of our hearts “thank you” to our sponsors – Monash University, Microsoft Malaysia, HP Malaysia and Dell Malaysia.
Malaysia Virtualization User Group