We have created a special two-day Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI Pass for Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, on September 25th and 26th, just for you! In addition to full access to all the sessions pertaining to these domains – such as the latest ML and deep learning techniques, open source tools, cognitive services APIs, automation of large scale production systems and much more – the $795 Pass gives you access to all Ignite keynotes and the Expo Hall.
The keynotes will give you a peek into the future of machine learning and AI, as well as some of the most newsworthy content at Microsoft Ignite. The Expo Hall will let you discover interesting applications at your own pace, and help you build connections with Microsoft partners from all over the world. Our sessions cover a whole gamut of topics, including:
- Using R and Python to build machine learning applications.
- Scaling machine learning algorithms.
- A deep dive into Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
- Integrating gestures into your UX.
- Analyzing customer feedback with advanced machine learning.
- Using the Microsoft Bot Framework and our latest SDK to build intelligent customized bots.
- Integrating the Cortana agent into your apps.
- Using the Microsoft Team Data Science Process in your work.
And that’s just a sample.
Some of you may also be interested in the Microsoft AI developer bootcamp, a pre-day event on Sunday, September 24th. This event offers nine hours of advanced training on all the developer frameworks, APIs and tools Microsoft has released for AI. Yes, all of them! It promises to be a packed day, and well worth the [separate] $500 fee.
Possibly the most valuable opportunity offered by the Pass is a chance to meet with and learn from Microsoft employees and other industry peers who are working on these cutting-edge areas – people at the forefront of transforming and reshaping their businesses and our world through their work.
Ignite is selling out fast, so go ahead and make that investment in your career now – get your Pass here.
ML Blog Team