Hey everyone, head on over to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36213 and grab the System Center 2012 – Configuration Manager Toolkit! Old timers will be very familiar with this set of helpful tools, and new people in the ConfigMgr space will love it also! Check out the summary:
The following System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Configuration Manager add-ons and extensions are available for download:
System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager Toolkit
The Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager Toolkit contains eleven downloadable tools to help you manage and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Configuration Manager. The following list provides specific information about each tool in the toolkit.
· Client Spy – A tool that helps you troubleshoot issues related to software distribution, inventory, and software metering on System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager clients.
· Policy Spy – A policy viewer that helps you review and troubleshoot the policy system on System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager clients.
· Security Configuration Wizard Template for Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager – The Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) is an attack-surface reduction tool for the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system. Security Configuration Wizard determines the minimum functionality required for a server’s role or roles, and disables functionality that is not required.
· Send Schedule Tool – A tool used to trigger a schedule on a client or trigger the evaluation of a specified DCM Baseline. You can trigger a schedule either locally or remotely.
· Power Viewer Tool – A tool to view the status of power management feature on System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager clients.
· Deployment Monitoring Tool – The Deployment Monitoring Tool is a graphical user interface designed help troubleshoot Applications, Updates, and Baseline deployments on System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager clients. This tool requires System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager or later.
· Run Metering Summarization Tool – The purpose of this tool is to run the metering summarization task to analyze raw metering data.
· Role-based Administration Modeling and Auditing Tool – This tool helps administrators to model and audit RBA configurations.
· Wakeup Spy – This tool shows network traffic and basic information about ConfigMgr wake up client state. This tool requires System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager or later.
· Content Library Transfer – This tool moves the content library from one drive to another drive.
· Content Ownership Transfer – This tool re-assigns orphaned packages to an active ConfigMgr site.