If you plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing in your own or your customers’ organizations you might want to look at being certified in Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
Look no further; Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing Exam MB2-719 is here.
Skills being measured
- Set up and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (10 – 15%)
- Manage segments and lists (10 – 15%)
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages (10 – 15%)
- Manage leads (10 – 15%)
- Create and manage marketing emails (10 – 15%)
- Manage customer journeys (10 – 15%)
- Manage events (5 – 10%)
- Create and distribute surveys (5 – 10%)
You can prepare at your own pace with the below digital learning courses
- 81240AE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
This Digital Learning course enables you to cultivate a general understanding of Dynamics 365 for Marketing and its various features. You will review 7 main sections including: Segments and List Management, Marketing Pages, Lead Management, Email Marketing, Customer Journeys, Event Management, and Survey Management. You will also see how to integrate each of these areas into one another to form a cohesive marketing ecosystem
- 81237AE: Getting Started in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
This Digital Learning course enables you to learn about administrative capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Marketing. You will see how to configure the application for first time use, review advanced settings for marketing, learn about integrations with LinkedIn and other Dynamics 365 applications, and discover how Dynamics 365 for Marketing supports GDPR.
Last but not least you can train and certify with our Learning Partner Readynez: https://readynez.com/da/training/kurser/leverandoerer/microsoft/microsoft-dynamics-365-for-marketing-course/