If you are a Microsoft Partner with access to Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) and Partner Learning Center (PLC) you have access to a bunch of relevant one hour webcasts around CRM Online, Dynamics Marketing, Unified Service Desk and more.
The webcasts are delivered out of Germany (in English) and will provide you with introductionary as well as slightly technical content.
This is a great readiness opportunity for sales as well as presales resources. Below you will find dates, titles and registration links.
- Target Audience: Sales & PreSales Consultants (and optional: Other customer facing roles)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: English
- Delivery: Webcast, from Germany
- Technical level: 100 / 200
- Cost: Free of charge to partners with access to MPN and PLC (no advisory hours deducted)
Technical Level 100 (Introduction)
- 2014.09.24 Microsoft Dynamics Marketing – Overview Registration link - registration link
- 2014.10.08 Unified Service Desk / LEO / Care Everywhere - registration link
- 2014.10.15 Remove Wind from Competitor Sails - registration link
Technical Level 200 (Introduction + Technical Details) - registration link
- 2014.10.22 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, Administration, Pricing & Licensing
- 2014.10.29 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, Exchange (Server-Side-Sync)
- 2014.11.12 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, SharePoint
- 2014.11.19 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, Yammer & Lync & Skype
- 2014.11.26 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365, Power BI
- 2014.12.10 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Social Listening
- 2014.12.17 Integration of Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing