As a limited time offer (expiring March 31, 2014) subscribed customers to Office 365 E3 and E4 plans in the 42 markets where Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online service is available are eligible for a 40% discount on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional User licenses.
These additional requirements apply:
- Minimum purchase of 50 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional user licenses is required.
- The number of promotional licenses purchased cannot exceed the total number of E3 and E4 licenses.
- No discounts on Basic plan, Essential CAL, and subscription add-ons.
- This promotion is available under the following licensing programs on the price list:
- Microsoft Direct Online Services
- or -
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Office 365 service must be acquired prior to requesting this promotion.
- Eligible EA customers must contact their Microsoft Representative to request this promotion.
You can read more about "Working in CRM" in this eBook
Take advantage of this limited time offer today! You must be an administrator on your Microsoft Office 365 account to act on this offer: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/offers/CRME.aspx
- Comparison of the new CRM Online 2013 subscriptions - http://blogs.technet.com/b/lystavlen/archive/2013/07/12/comparison-of-the-new-crm-online-subscriptions.aspx
- CRM for Outlook (work with CRM in your Outlook client) - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40344
- CRM for Tablets (included in CRM Online for free) - http://blogs.technet.com/b/lystavlen/archive/2013/10/09/just-released-crm-for-tablets-now-available-on-the-windows-store.aspx
- CRM 2013 Customer Center, Implementation Guide and SDK - http://blogs.technet.com/b/lystavlen/archive/2013/09/27/crm-2013-customer-center-implementation-guide-and-sdk.aspx