Update Rollup 15* for Dynamics CRM 2011 will be available soon.
This Update Rollup also includes many CRM for Outlook Client improvements.
One of the improvements is a new a new feature that is scheduled to be delivered with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. This feature moves the CRM client-specific workload into its own process so that it no longer shares memory with the Microsoft Office Outlook process, relieving some of the memory pressure on Outlooks 2GB virtual memory. This feature is also known as Process Isolation.
- It includes an upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server for Windows CE 4.0 for better memory management, better caching, and connection enhancements.
- It updates the CRM for Outlook configuration files to make the CRM for Outlook SDF files compatible with SQL Server for Windows CE 4.0.
- It materializes the Address Book Provider to reduce performance issues that are caused by large address books.
- It limits the amount of active open forms.
- It provides a MAPI Lock time-out.
- It hard codes a previous registry setting that prevented pinned views from pulling down information to local SQL CE cache. This new DisableMapiCaching setting defaults to a value of 1
Read more here
*This blog post is derived from a Microsoft Support Article being provided as a prerelease notification of changes that are likely to be included in Update Rollup 15, and it is subject to change. When Update Rollup 15 is publicly released, this article will be updated to reflect the items that actually are included in the final Update Rollup 15 package