Power BI for Office 365 is a new upcoming self-service business intelligence (BI) offering enabling you to gain insights from your data in powerful new ways within Excel and Office 365.
You now have the ability to easily search, discover and access data inside and outside of your organization and, with just a few clicks, shape and transform that data. You can also analyze and create stunning interactive visualizations that uncover hidden insights to share and collaborate from virtually anywhere, on nearly any device.
- Power Query: For data search and discovery
- Power Pivot: For analyzing and modeling data
- Power View and Power Map: For visualizing and exploring data
- BI Sites: Office 365 Workspaces to share your worksheets with your colleagues and customers, collaborate over insights and results, and quickly find data and reports
- Microsoft Power BI for Windows or Microsoft Power BI for iPad: Stay connected to your data from virtually anywhere
Power BI for Office 365 enables you to collaborate and stay connected virtually anytime/anywhere through the cloud. The connection to Office 365 allows you to share and access your BI models across the desktop, Web and devices, all in a trusted, managed environment.
To see just how compelling Power BI can be, please check this recording from our recent Worldwide Partner Conference.
If you are interested in registering for a preview you can go here (the preview is coming later this summer).
Read more here