According to Gartner, “By 2017, the CMO will spend more on IT than the CIO.”
CMOs, take a moment to think about all you might accomplish with the extra funds!
CIOs, get ready for the CMO to come to you for help with systems that increase marketing’s effectiveness and productivity.
Microsoft is ready with technology and solutions to meet your needs!
Recently, Microsoft acquired MarketingPilot, an Integrated Marketing Management solution that allows organizations to better understand their customers, manage and streamline marketing operations, and create automated and measurable multi-channel marketing campaigns.
(click pictures to enlarge)
Whether you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or On-Premises, MarketingPilot can help you:
- Keep your teams collaborating and make sure the right resources are on the right projects.
- Align better with sales and improve effectiveness with true multi-channel automation.
- Get real-time insight into campaign spend and marketing budgets, and forecast more accurately.
- Plan, compare, and consolidate your enterprise media buying more easily than ever.
To learn more, sign up for this important webinar:
Date: Tuesday, June 18th
Time: 10:00 am PST
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How MRM and IMM promote sales and marketing alignment.
- How Dynamics CRM customers can leverage MarketingPilot’s MRM and IMM capabilities to improve marketing execution and productivity.
- How to incorporate MRM and IMM into your overall CRM strategy.
If you’re in IT, don’t keep this to yourself. Be sure to share this webinar invitation with your marketing colleagues!