In my meetings with customers and partners I'm often asked which SharePoint Online features are found in which Office 365 Service Plans.
Its possible to find a high-level comparison here (see screen shot below), but to provide a more granular view I've compiled six tables corresponding to each of the six capabilities in SharePoint; Sites, Communities, Content, Search, Insights, and Composites
Please note that things change and the below might not be accurate by the time you read it.
For the most recent information please see the current Product Use Rights (in the April 2012 version the SharePoint licensing info is found on page 50 and 51 - see screenshot below) and Service Description (E-plans and P-plan)
- Office 365 - comparing P and E plans
- Understanding Storage Allocations in SharePoint Online
- How to back-up a Office 365 SharePoint Online site and data
- Hybrid SharePoint Environments with Office 365
- Life made easier for SharePoint Online developers
- How to map an Office 365 Document Library in Windows Explorer
- Sharing a SharePoint Online site with external users is easy
- SharePoint Online