Maybe you are considering moving to Exchange Online in Office 365 and would like to know how much Internet bandwidth will be required to support your Exchange clients after the migration is completed?
The new Exchange Client Bandwidth Calculator Beta is now available for download.
- predicts the client network bandwidth requirements for a specific set of users
- deals with Outlook, OWA and Mobile Devices, both on-premises and for Office 365 scenarios
- takes input data based on existing user profile metrics, such as messages sent and received per user per day and average message size
- is able to predict how much bandwidth each client will require to perform adequately. The predictions provided represent the requirements during the busiest two hours of the working day.
- Full article on the Exchange Team Blog - link