How to request an extension to an Office 365 trial account
Note This is available only to Office 365 for Midsize businesses and enterprises trial accounts (E3). This is not available to Office 365 for professionals and small businesses (P).
As soon as your tenant is provisioned:
- Visit http://www.office365.com and then click Sign in
- As soon as you are signed in, Click Admin
- Under the Support section, click Service Requests
- Click New Requests
The service request (SR) should contain the following information:
- Set Issue Type to ‘Issue or question about billing or subscriptions’
- Set Service to Administration
- Set Service Area to Signup and Ordering Process
- Set Problem Description to How can I extend my trial subscription
- Subject of Service Request: Office 365 Trial extension <enter your alias>.
- Office 365 domain that was provided to you (for example, company.onmicrosoft.com).
- Email address that you used to sign up during the sign-up process.
- Any special requests to increase the default licenses to increased amount.
- By default, the length of the trial is 30 days. You must include the length of time that you want the trial to be extended, to a maximum of one year.