In Microsoft® Office Communicator for Java, the settings page has three tabs: General, Calling via work, and PIN lock. On the General tab you can set options for: New IM Alerts, Turn on Logging, Show call warnings. On the Calling via Work tab you set your call back number. On the PIN lock tab you can reset your PIN, which will then require you to log you off and log back on.
To set your notification alerts
- Select Options, select Settings, and then select the General tab.
- Scroll to check box for New IM Alert.
- Choose Select to select or clear the check box.
To set your call back number
- Select Options, select Settings, and select the Calling via Work tab.
- Enter your phone number in the text box.
Do you have a tip or a trick to share? Send e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Product Manager, UC Technical Audience Marketing