Microsoft® Office Communicator Mobile, you can control the type and
amount of your presence status and contact information that others see
by granting access levels.
- In the Contact List, click a contact.
- On the Contact Card, click Menu > Access Levels, and then click the access level. If you click Blocked, also click OK to confirm. You can select one of the following access levels:
• Personal contacts see all published contact information, including home and mobile numbers.
• Team contacts see published work and mobile numbers, plus schedule and availability details, and can interrupt you when you are busy.
• Company contacts see work contact information, plus basic schedule and availability.
• Public contacts see your name, title, company, e-mail address, and limited availability.
Do you have a tip or a trick to share? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Product Manager, UC Technical Audience Marketing