- Open Microsoft® Office Outlook® (make sure conferencing Add-in is installed), click Conferencing then click Schedule a Conference Call.
- Click Audio.
- In the Audio dialog box, click Connect to the meeting using computer audio or telephone.
- Choose the type of conference bridge you want to use:
- If you want all of your conferences to use the same dial-in access information, click Always use my assigned conference bridge.
- If you want all of your conferences to use unique dial-in access information, click Create a new conference bridge for each meeting. NOTE: You can change your conference ID and pass code at any time using the Dial-in Conference Information page.
- Optionally, select the Require a participant code to join the meeting check box, and then click OK. (NOTE:If this option is unavailable, then your administrator requires a pass code or PIN for all Microsoft® Office Communicator conferences.)
- Complete the rest of the conference invitation, and then send the invitation to conference participants.
Do you have a tip or a trick to share? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Product Manager, UC Technical Audience Marketing
Published Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:32 AM