With Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2, you must have a PIN to join a conference as an authenticated caller when dialing in from a phone.
- Do one of the following:
the browser window Address bar, type the address of the Dial-in
Conference Information page provided by your administrator. For example,
- If you received an invitation to join a conference, as described previously, under Audio Invitation, click either Click here or Personal Corporate Pin to open the Dial-in Conference Information page.
- On the home page, under Personal Conference Information, click Sign In.
- Click Language, click your preferred language from the list, and then click Sign In.
- In the Connect to dialog box, type your domain account username and password, and then click OK.
- On the Create New PIN page, click PIN, type a number that meets the PIN requirements, click Confirm PIN, and then retype your new PIN.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Do you have a tip or a trick to share? Send e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Product Manager, UC Technical Audience Marketing