To join a chat room using Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat, do the following:
- On the toolbar, click Join a Chat Room.
- Enter keyword in the search box and then click Search.
- Note: A search without keywords entered returns all chat rooms that you have permission to see.
- Select a chat room to join. For multiple rooms, press SHIFT+CLICK or CTRL+CLICK.
- Click Join.
- On the Connect menu, click Create a Chat Room.
- Follow the prompts in the Create New Chat Room Wizard.
- When you are finished creating the chat room, click Finish.
- In the toolbar, click Go To Chat Group.
- Select a room from the list, or type the name of the chat room you want to join or display, and then click OK.
Do you have a tip or a trick to share? Send e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Product Manager, UC Technical Audience Marketing