Hi all -
There are a couple of webinars that are happening in the near future and I wanted you to be aware of them. I also have included a couple of good articles as well.
Office 365 FastTrack webinars: the below webinars have different dates for you to join.
- Use Office 365 to achieve more: Discover how to get work done more efficiently with Office 365
- Your files anywhere: Discover new ways to achieve more by getting work done with your documents from anywhere
- Make meetings matter: Discover how Office 365 can help you get the right people achieving more together by connecting online through Skype for Business
- Bring your team together with Yammer: Discover how to successfully launch a Yammer Network within your organization
- Get it done from anywhere: Discover how to access Outlook from anywhere and share your files to get things done in real time
- Key roles in making Office 365 successful: Discover how different roles work together to execute a successful launch
- Build awareness: Foster adoption of Office 365 in ways that matter to end users; understanding training resources and develop champions
Intro to Microsoft Flow: Microsoft Flow is a service for business users and specialists to work smarter by automating processes across applications and services that are used every day. This webinar will introduce the vision behind Microsoft Flow and demo key scenarios that can be achieved using Flows.
- Register here for the webinars on May 17th or May 24th
Azure Active Directory webinars: Date for all the training webinars offered in June.
- Secure Your Identities with Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Accessing Your Organization's Internal Application via Azure AD App Proxy
- Getting Ready for Azure AD
- Manage Your Enterprise Applications with Azure AD
- Manage Partner and Vendor Access Using Azure B2B Collaboration
- Streamlining Password Management Using Azure AD
- Registration: Sign up here.
Skype for Business and Polycom: Learn from the experts during the Polycom Skype for Business Masters Series.
Technology, Privacy and Public Safety - When Worlds Collide: Join our webinar on June 7th for a thought provoking perspective on the issues of data privacy in a world of accelerating technology growth and escalating geopolitical risk.
Security in Azure: Azure Security Center (preview) helps you prevent, detect, and respond to threats with increased visibility into and control over the security of your Azure resources. It provides integrated security monitoring and policy management across your Azure subscriptions, helps detect threats that might otherwise go unnoticed, and works with a broad ecosystem of security solutions.
- Azure Security Center
- Shared Responsibilities for Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Azure Security Response in the Cloud
SharePoint announcements: in case you missed “The Future of SharePoint” live webcast.
- The Future of SharePoint
- SharePoint - the mobile and intelligent intranet
- SharePoint Server 2016
- Announcing simple and powerful file sharing and collaboration for Office 365
- The SharePoint Framework—an open and connected platform
- Find sites and portals in Office 365
The future of machine learning: 5 trends to watch around algorithms, cloud, IoT, and big data.
- Read via GeekWire
Note: If you can’t make the above times, I recommend you still register for the event since most (if not all) of our webinars are recorded.