Hi all -
I wanted to share some Microsoft recent news to help you achieve more by developing custom solutions!
Introducing Microsoft Flow:
Flow is a SaaS offering, for automating workflows across applications and SaaS services that business users rely on.
- Publicly available as a preview, at no cost
- Connections to 35+ different services, including both Microsoft services like OneDrive and SharePoint, and public software services like Slack, Twitter and Salesforce.com, with more being added weekly
Public preview for Microsoft PowerApps:
PowerApps is a service for creating, managing and using custom business apps across platforms. It connects to your existing systems and data sources securely, allows you to build apps, forms, and workflows without writing code, and lets you publish apps instantly for web and mobile.
- Create new apps using PowerApps Studio
- Share your apps with other users or the entire organization
- Run apps using the web browser or PowerApps mobile apps
- Add flows to automate powerful workflows from your app
- Manage apps and connections
- Register and use custom APIs