IndustryWeek is sponsoring a webcast on May 31st that should be very revealing. Registration available at http://www.industryweek.com/Webcasts/053107Eventregistration.aspx?eventID=342&ref=e2.
Here is the webcast description from Industry Week:
How do you create an enterprise value stream map that truly is product centric and still allows drill-down to actionable improvements at each site? How do manage multiple products through one site while sharing resources without optimizing one product line at the detriment of another?
Join us for a one-hour webcast featuring two Black Belts from Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control, Jody A. Parker, Director Lean Six Sigma and Wenona Sublett, Lean point of contact. Hear how Lockheed Martin transitioned from paper-based processes and ad-hoc spreadsheet tools to an integrated systems approach of enterprise value stream management.
Key takeaways from this presentation will include:
· How to establish an enterprise value stream map
· Managing an organization using enterprise value stream maps
· Critical success factors in transitioning to technology supported Lean events
· The importance of ‘what-if’ analysis in validating future-state designs
· How to use key performance indicators (KPIs) to audit and report on enterprise value stream performance