Microsoft Office Visio Connector 2007 for Rack Server Virtualization
Rack Server Virtualization Add-in provides the capability to pull the rack-server data either from Excel spread sheet or from user and render the Visio diagram. The scope of the Rack Server Virtualization Add-in is:
• Allow user to provide Colo, Rack and server information either from Excel Workbook / Sample excel Template / Using a wizard. The input data includes power rating, space used, etc.
• User can configure the connector analyze the servers based on either current CPU utilization data (using WMI) or past CPU utilization data (using SCOM) over a time duration.
• User can also configure to pass the credentials or use the Windows Authentication to perform analyze/ connect to SCOM Servers
• After Analyze is complete the CPU usage, memory usage etc. for each server will be fetched either from WMI or SCOM based on the option selected by the user.
• For each rack, based on the CPU and memory usage for each server in that rack a virtualization picture will be prepared in addition to the existing picture of the rack to allow user to compare the before and after scenario.
Connectoren kan lastes ned her: http://visiotoolbox.com/downloads.aspx?resourceid=2&aid=546