A collection of eLearning courses are now available to help partners prepare for the new Office 365 Exam 70-323.
This collection of eight courses teaches administrators how to set up and manage Office 365. Topics covered in include:
- Creating and supporting an Office 365 account, and managing DNS domains
- Creating and managing users and identity
- Installing Office Professional Plus and configuring remote connectivity
- Managing Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Configuring Lync Online
The content in this collection supports the certification Exam 70-323, Administering Office 365.
- Experience with AD, DNS, and certificates (PKI).
- Familiarity with multitenant environments.
- Basic experience in configuring applications such as Lync 2010, SharePoint 2010, and Exchange 2010.