Infrastructure Planning and Design Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager
The Infrastructure Planning and Design team is working on a new guide:System Center 2012 – Operations Manager. Get the beta by visiting the Connect website athttps://connect.microsoft.com/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=1587&InvitationID=IPDM-QX6H-7TTV&SiteID=14.
This guide outlines the infrastructure design elements that are crucial to a successful implementation of Operations Manager. It guides you through the process of designing components, layout, and connectivity in a logical, sequential order. You’ll find easy-to-follow steps on identification and design of the required management groups, helping you to optimize the management infrastructure.
Download the Beta!Get theInfrastructure Planning and Design Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Managerby visiting the Microsoft Connect website athttps://connect.microsoft.com/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=1587&InvitationID=IPDM-QX6H-7TTV&SiteID=14.
Tell us what you think! Download and review the beta guide and then send your feedback toIPDfdbk@microsoft.com byAugust 29th, 2012. We would especially appreciate feedback in the following areas:
- Usefulness– Is the technical depth of this guide sufficient for the topics covered? Will this guide be useful to you on a day-to-day basis? What portions of the guide are the most useful to your organization?
- Usability– Is the structure or flow of this guide effective? Is the information presented in a clear and logical manner? Can you easily find key content?
- Impact– Do you anticipate that this guide will save you time and accelerate deployment of Microsoft products in your organization? Has this guide had a positive influence on your opinion of the Microsoft technologies it addresses?
Benefits for participation:
- You get an early look at the guide.
- You will be listed on the acknowledgments page for providing usable feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you! Your input helps to make each guide as useful as possible. Thanks in advance for taking the time to review theInfrastructure Planning and Design Guide for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
Infrastructure Planning and Design streamlines the planning process by:
- Defining the technical decision flow through the planning process.
- Listing the decisions to be made and the commonly available options and considerations.
- Relating the decisions and options to the business in terms of cost, complexity, and other characteristics.
- Framing decisions in terms of additional questions to the business to ensure a comprehensive alignment with the appropriate business landscape.
Tell your peers about IPD guides!Please forward this mail to anyone who wants to learn more about Infrastructure Planning and Design guides.
Join the Beta Program
Subscribe to the IPD beta program and we will notify you when new beta guides become available for your review and feedback. These are open beta downloads. If you are not already a member of the IPD Beta Program and would like to join, follow these steps:
- Go here to join the IPD beta program:
If the link does not work for you, copy and paste it into the web browser address bar.
- Sign in using a valid Windows Live ID.
- Enter your registration information.
- Continue to the IPD program beta page, scroll down to Infrastructure Planning and Design, and click the link to join the IPD beta program.
Already a member of the IPD beta program? Go here to get the latest IPD beta downloads:https://connect.microsoft.com/content/content.aspx?ContentID=6556&SiteID=14
Check out all that the Infrastructure Planning and Design team has to offer! Visit the IPD page on TechNet,www.microsoft.com/ipd, for additional information, including our most recent guides.