System Center Operations Manager 2012 provides the monitoring component of cloud and datacenter solutions, to help you manage your datacenter and cloud environments by:
- Delivering flexible and cost effective enterprise-class monitoring and diagnostics while reducing the total cost of ownership by leveraging commodity hardware, with standard configurations to monitor heterogeneous environments.
- Helping to ensure the availability of business-critical applications and services through market-leading .NET application performance monitoring and diagnostics plus JEE application health monitoring.
- Providing a comprehensive view of datacenters, and private and public clouds.
- Predictable performance and availability of critical applications
- End-to-end views of application health and topology
- Establishment of application service-level delivery (SLAs)
- Precise identification of application errors
- Flexible and cost-effective infrastructure monitoring
- In-depth monitoring, diagnostics, and reporting for heterogeneous environments
- Integrated network device monitoring and alerts
- Simplified management infrastructure
- Comprehensive monitoring for your datacenter and cloud—on your terms
- Integrated physical, virtual, and cloud management
- Common console across datacenter and clouds
- Rich reporting
System Center Operations Manager 2012 Beta resources
- Documentation: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=213297
- Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/systemcenteroperationsmanager
- Feedback: https://connect.microsoft.com/OpsMgr/Feedback
- Team Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/momteam/