It’s not enough just to create a new virtual machine. Our lab environment requires a pre-configured domain, and so in part 2 we find and utilize and extension that automatically configures one of our virtual machines as the first domain controller in the lab “contoso.com” domain.
- The series landing page on “Full of I.T.”: https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBlog
- “The Links” document : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabLinks
- Kevin’s GitHub lab base repository : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBase
- Lab Build Guide : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabBuildGuide
- Lab Guide (“Home Brew Edition”) : https://aka.ms/AZInfraLabs
- “Full of I.T.” home on Channel 9 : https://aka.ms/Ch9FullofIT