Deploying and Managing Windows 10. It seems like a pretty straightforward and important topic, don’t you think?
I welcome back Brad Anderson to the show as we discuss how businesses and IT organizations can take advantage of the free training resources, in-depth guidance, deployment and management tools that are available starting August 18th @ https://aka.ms/DeployWin10.
- [2:00] Is Windows 10 a big deal?
- [3:19] “Windows-as-a-Service” …How is Windows 10 being delivered as-a-service? How is that different?
- [5:04] In general, how are we recommending that businesses roll out or move to Windows 10?
- [9:51] Let’s talk about identity management and security on Windows 10. What’s new and how will it impact businesses?
- [14:22] What's coming in Windows 10 to support mobile device management, and what tools will I want to use to support that?
- [21:00] There are other device and MDM products out there. Are they going to be sufficient in managing Windows 10?
- [24:51] Where can our viewers go for more information on how to deploy and manage Windows 10?
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: