Keith Mayer and I continue our series on “Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud”. In today’s episode we discuss various options for networking. Tune in as we go in depth on what options are available for hybrid cloud networking as we explore network connectivity and address concerns about speed, reliability and security.
- [2:46] What components are involved in Hybrid Cloud Networking?
- [5:30] What are some of the technical capabilities of Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [9:25] Which VPN gateways are supported with Microsoft Azure?
- [11:28] What are some of the common scenarios that customers are implementing for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [15:40] Besides Site-to-Site IPSec VPNs, are there any other connectivity options for Hybrid Cloud networking?
- [20:10] DEMO: Can you walk us through the basic steps for setting up a Hybrid Cloud network?
Shortened URL if you would like to share on Twitter or Facebook, etc.