In Part 4 of our Private Cloud basics series, I spoke with Tom Shinder, Yuri Diogenes about Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and how this component factors into your Private Cloud planning. Tune in as we chat about the differences between this and Software as a Service and Platform as a Service, what security considerations you should be aware of, as well as how Windows Server 2012 and Windows Azure fits into this equation.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Kevin Remde’s Blog – Full of I.T.
- TechNet Private Cloud Scenario Hub
- TechNet Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- Yuri Diogenes’ Blog
- TechNet Article: “What is Infrastructure as a Service”
- “Building an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Cloud Using Windows Server 2012”
- Microsoft solutions for Service Provider cloud
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 3) Private Cloud Planning