Are you interested in learning the ins-and-outs of working with Windows Azure? Wondering how to get started cheaply – as in “for FREE”? We’re giving you a chance to spend a day with some of the nation’s leading cloud experts and for you to learn how to build a web application that runs in Windows Azure. You will learn how to sign up for free time in the cloud, and how to build a typical web application using the same ASP.NET tools and techniques. You’ll explore web roles, cloud storage, SQL Azure, and common scenarios. Get your questions answered via open Q&A, and learn what workloads should not be moved to cloud.
This will be a hands-on learning experience. The invite links below have the details needed for setup your machine. Of course we’ll have help onsite to get the right software installed as well. Lunch will be provided, and prizes awarded. You can use the registration links below to get registered.
By the way.. If you have an MSDN Subscription you already have free cloud benefits! This video shows you how to get your risk free access to Windows Azure to explore and learn the cloud. Or activate your MSDN Cloud benefits here. If you have questions, send our Azure team members an email: msnextde at microsoft.com.
Here is the schedule. Click the date to get location details and to register. Do it soon, because seats are limited.
- March 30, 2012 – Minneapolis, MN
- April 3, 2012 – Independence, OH
- April 5, 2012 – Columbus, OH
- April 10, 2012 – Kansas City (Overland Park), KS
- April 12, 2012 – Omaha, NE
- April 13, 2012 – Mason, OH
- April 19, 2012 – Southfield, MI
- April 25, 2012 – Houston, TX
- May 1, 2012 – Saint Louis (Creve Coeur), MO
- May 1, 2012 – Downers Grove, IL
- May 2, 2012 – Franklin, TN
- May 3, 2012 – Chicago, IL
- May 8, 2012 – Minneapolis, MN