Windows Server Administration Webcast Series
Homework Assignment #10
- Go to my blog , click on the category “TechNet Webcasts”, and view the “Resource Page” for part 10 of 12 of this series. I’ve included several links relating to this topic, so take a look through those resources. I really want this to be the vehicle we use to share information and open up discussions.
- I am also posting the homework here now (duh!) as well as an edited Q&A summary for each week’s webcast.
2. Windows Server 2003 Virtual Lab: VPN Scenarios with ISA 2004”
This virtual lab allows you to:
Configure ISA Server to accept incoming VPN connections
Configure a client computer on the Internet to establish a VPN connection
Allow internal network access for VPN Clients
Configure VPN Quarantine on ISA Server
Create and distribute a connection manager profile
Use the network access quarantine by creating a VPN connection
On that Virtual Lab homepage, click on the ISA section.
- Then click on the “Step into the ISA Server Virtual Lab for Free”
- It might take a minute for this page to come up, depending on how busy the demoservers are. (You will have better luck getting onto these in the early morning or late evening, US-time.)
- Follow the logon/signup instructions, and choose the “VPN Scenarios with ISA 2004VPN Scenarios with ISA 2004” lab.