Homework Assignment #3
- Go to my blog , click on the category “TechNet Webcasts”, and view the “Resource Page” for part 3 of 12 of this series. I’ve included several links relating to this topic, so take a look through those resources. I really want this to be the vehicle we use to share information and open up discussions.
- I am also posting the homework here now (duh!) as well as a Q&A “best of” summary from each week’s webcast.
2. Windows Server 2003 Virtual Lab: Group Policy
Since we’ve been talking a lot about Group Policy, I thought you might like to learn more about it to help you keep up with some of what we’re discussing.
- On that Virtual Lab homepage, click on the Windows Server 2003 section.
- Then click on the “Step into the Windows Server 2003 Virtual Lab for Free”
- It might take a minute for this page to come up, depending on how busy the demoservers are. (You will have better luck getting onto these in the early morning or late evening, US-time.)
- Follow the signup/logon instructions, and choose the “Introduction to Group Policy” lab.
Another learning option for you is to watch a previously recorded webcast or two on Group Policy. In fact, we have a level 300 set of webcasts in 2 parts that cover Group Policy in excruciating detail.
(Note: Part 2 was just recorded today, Feb 23, so the recording may not be available until Friday, 2/25.)