Homework Assignment #1
- Go to my blog , click on the category “TechNet Webcasts”, and view the “Resource Page” for part 1 of 12 of this series. I’ve included several links relating to this topic, so take a look through those resources. I really want this to be the vehicle we use to share information and open up discussions.
- I am also posting the homework here now (duh!) as well as an edited Q&A summary for each week’s webcast.
2. Windows Server 2003 Virtual Lab: Remote Desktop and Remote Assistance
- On that Virtual Lab homepage, click on the Windows Server 2003 section.
- Then click on the “Step into the Windows Server 2003 Virtual Lab for Free”
- It might take a minute for this page to come up, depending on how busy the demoservers are. (You will have better luck getting onto these in the early morning or late evening, US-time.)
- Follow the signup/logon instructions, and choose the “Remote Desktop for Administration and Remote Assistance” lab.