There are many ways to manage your meetings in Live Meeting with the popular choices being the Outlook Add-In or the online Meeting Manager.
What many people forget or just didn’t know is that Microsoft provide an IBM Lotus Notes Add-In for Live Meeting 2007. You can manage your meetings right inside Lotus Notes, no need to leave the application to do the following:
- Schedule and enter meetings directly from Lotus Notes. Meetings are simultaneously scheduled in both Lotus Notes and the Live Meeting service.
- Specify all meeting options and set up default preferences from Lotus Notes.
- Display the Organize Meetings page directly from Lotus Notes.
Recent updates include
- Support for Lotus Notes 8.0.2
- Content localised for French and German
- Installation Updates
Click here or on the image to download the Live Meeting 2007 Add-In for Lotus Notes.